Forms Online

Relocate within Guelph/Rockwood

Ghesi Forms relocate Residential Account Form

For existing Alectra, formerly Guelph Hydro, Residential Account holders who are relocating within Guelph/Rockwood, complete this application.

Fields marked with an asterisk(*) must be completed

Step 1 - Add Customer Information

Customer Information

Step 2 - Add Final Billing Information (where to mail current account final bill)

Step 3 - Add service profile Information

Service Profile Information
Service address where NEW service will be provided under the contract for which you will be an account holder.
Do you own or rent this property?

Step 4 - Add Billing Information

Billing Information
Are you interested in Pre-Authorized Payments(PAP) or already enrolled?

How do I enroll?

Billing Optionality TOU, ULO or TIERED?

To learn more visit

My Mailing address is the same as my new service address?

Step 5 - Add Alternate Contact Information

Alternate Contact Information
To protect your personal information we will not discuss or disclose account information with anyone other than the person named on the account. If there is a second or third party you wish to authorize to represent you in respect to your account with us please complete this section of the form.

Step 6 - Add Additional Account Holder

Other Account Holder Responsible for the Service Contract
If this information is provided, Alectra Utilities (formerly Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc.) will contact the second party for authorization to be added as a responsible account holder.

Step 7 - Submit my request

To start new service we need to access your meter(s). If we cannot access your meter, for example if you are not home and your meter is located inside, please make sure you have arranged for someone to meet the service technician so that he/she, may read your meter. If you are not sure whether your meter is accessible, please call our Customer Service Department at 519-822-3010.

For electric services that are currently "OFF", the service technician will re-enable your meter only if you or your representative is present for access. It will be your responsibility to turn on the main power switch after we have re-enabled the meter.

By submitting this form, I acknowledge that the personal information contained on this form is collected by Alectra Utilities in support of its obligations under the Electricity Act, 1998 and the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, applicable Ontario Energy Board Codes and Rules, associated policies, standards and procedures and its electricity distribution license. Use and disclosure of the personal information shall be governed by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions about this collection should be directed to Alectra Utilities' Privacy Officer, 2185 Derry Road West, Mississauga, ON L5N 7A6; email:

I confirm that the information I have provided is accurate and that I am requesting termination of previous services from Alectra Utilities (formerly Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc.) as well as new services from Alectra Utilities (formerly Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc.) and that I accept responsibility to be billed appropriately as of the move-in date.